Walt Disney was born on December 5, 1901, in Chicago. He was not just any person, he always liked drawing and began as a draftsman. As his jobs in the animation world were unsuccessful, he decided to go with his brother Roy to Hollywood to create his own company and start from scratch, not knowing that they would build an empire. They called it: Disney Brothers' Studio, which today is known as: The Walt Disney Company. From there came many inspirational phrases from Walt Disney.
Disney was a producer, director, animator, and screenwriter. He was able to entertain children and adults thanks to his cartoons and movies. I had many projects and some I carried out like the amusement park in Paris, the best-known amusement park in the world. He began to create Mickey Mouse, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Pinocchio or Bambi.
Inspirational phrases from Walt Disney that you will love
It is likely that many of the phrases that we are going to present to you next sound familiar and even resonate in your heart because you once heard them. Or maybe you never heard or read them anywhere but now, after so many decades since they were spoken, they tell you a lot and They will help you follow your life path.
Be that as it may, we want to capture some of the best inspirational phrases of Walt Disney below because they will make you see the world in a different way ... Of course, full of affection and unconditional love for life and for the dreams you want to achieve in your life.
- A good story can take you on a fantastic journey.
- Everybody falls. Getting back up is how you learn to walk.
- People often ask me if I know the secret to success and if I could tell others how to make their dreams come true. My answer is that you do it by working.
- You get to a point where you don't work for money.
- Laughter is timeless, imagination is ageless, dreams are forever.
- Do not sleep to rest, sleep to dream. Because dreams are to be fulfilled
- If you have a dream in your heart and you really believe in it, you run the risk of it becoming a reality.
- Why bother? If you've done the best you can, worrying won't make it better.
- Think first. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.
- Life is made up of lights and shadows. We cannot hide this reality from our children, but we can teach them that good can triumph over evil.
- Around here, anyway, we don't look back for long. We walk towards the future, opening new doors and doing new things, because we are curious… and curiosity continues to lead us down new paths.
- If you are sad, smile, because a sad smile is better than the sadness of not seeing you smile.
- I love nostalgia. I hope we never lose some of the things of the past.
- I'd rather entertain and hope people learn something else than educate people and hope they entertain themselves.
- I don't like to repeat success: I like to try new things to be successful.
- Ask yourself if what you are doing today brings you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
- The way to start is to stop talking about it and start doing it.
- All the adversity I have had in my life, all my problems and obstacles, have strengthened me ... You may not realize when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing for you.
- No matter how afflicted your heart is, if you keep believing, the dreams you desire will come true.
- I am bothered by the limitations of my own imagination.
- I never called my work an 'art'. It's part of show business, the business of creating entertainment.
- All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
- The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, that's what makes you unique.
- In good times and bad, I've never lost my sense of zest for life.
- I don't like formal gardens. I like the wild nature. It's nature's instinct in me, I guess.
- It is a mistake not to give people the opportunity to learn to depend on themselves when they are young.
- The difference between winning and losing is often not giving up.
- I'm cheesy you know But I think there are only 140 million people in this country who are as cheesy as I am.
- I don't do animation just to make money. I earn money to do more animation.
- Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.
- I am not a great artist, not even a great entertainer; I have always had men working for me whose skills were greater than mine. I am a man of ideas.
- I am interested in entertaining people, in bringing pleasure, especially laughter, to others, rather than worrying about 'expressing' myself with dark creative impressions.
- I am not influenced by the techniques or fashions of any other movie company.
- Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of turning things around
- The secret of personal motivation can be summed up in the four ces: curiosity, confidence, courage and perseverance.
- Never forget that it all started when I drew a simple mouse.
- The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can run from it or you can learn from it.
- If you can dream it you can do it.
- I've been fighting stiff competition my whole life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it.
- What would you say has been my biggest problem all my life ... money. It takes a lot of money to make these dreams come true.
- I am not served by people who give up as celebrities, or who flatter you just because you're famous.
- To do something truly extraordinary, start by dreaming about it, then calmly wake up and work your way towards the end of your dream without ever being discouraged.
- A person should set their goals as early as possible and put all their energy and talent to get there. With enough effort, you can do it. Or you can find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, regardless of the outcome, you will know that you have been alive.
- When you believe in something, believe everything, implicitly and unquestionably.
- It's fun to do the impossible.